Terms and Conditions and Guide Lines
Product Upload Guide for Sellers
Image size preferable: 500 (wth)*620 (ht) in JPG Format
Steps to upload Single products
· 1. Login to Account > Go to ‘MY STORE’ > ‘Add new Product’ > Fill product details (All places where red star is there are compulsory) Put product name, description.
· 2. Go to Data Tab> add model no, other details , Price, Upload image,
· NOTE: For décor, handicrafts, paintings (weight (gms), Length , width (inches) is compulsory
· 3. Go to Data Tab> Select manufacturer(if any), Compulsory…Select one or multiple categories.
· 4. Go to Special Tab> If any discount click on ‘Add’, Put discounted price, with start date and end date.
· 5. Go to Image Tab > If more tah one image, pls upload here.
Steps to upload products in ‘BULK’
(to activate, Bulk Upload feature pls contact email@example.com)
· 1. Login to Account > Go to ‘MY ACCOUNT’
· 2. Go to Create folders > to create folder under your account to manage your products
· 3. Click on ‘Add Folder in’
· 4. Give folder name > continue
· 5.Go back to Account > My Account > Upload Images > Add images in which ever folder you wish. Upload images(you can browse one or multiple images or drag and drop images) Click > continue
· 6.Now go to you account > My Account> Export Import Link> Click > Click on ‘Export’, to download sample CSV file. (For uploading bulk products)
· 7. Open the CSV file downloaded
· 8. Fill the columns as mentioned
· Note: Leave product_id blank, In category, put category ID, as mentioned below. For showing products in multiple category, use coma ( 74,88,90)…
9. Compulsory columns are Product name, Model name, quantity, Description, Price, One Image,
(Image name should be parent folder name/subfoldername/ image name.jpg (eg . xbrand/Suits/336B.jpg)
You can add second image in similar manner
For décor, handicrafts, paintings (weight (gms), Length , width (inches) is compulsory
· 10. Go to Special Tab in excel > If any discount, Add price and start date, end date (of discount) Leave blank product id and customer group
· 11. Go to Import button online in your account > Click choose file> browse and Click Import.
Commission rate for All Categories except art and paintings
1. Online payment orders, would be now shipped by Vendor. Commission now applicable on online orders would be 20%
2. COD orders, would be shipped by indianarthub.com, as earlier. Commission applicable on COD orders would be 25% + shipping.
Commission rate for Art and Paintings
1. Online payment orders, would be now shipped by Vendor. Commission now applicable on online orders would be 25%
2. Currently COD is not applicable for Art and Handicraft items.
Shipping for online orders, has to be now taken care by the seller. After shipping seller will have to update the order status to ‘Dispatched’..and add the shipping details in the same.
For existing and new products ,Shipping cost has to be updated by seller, in each product, either inclusive with product price or separately.
· Updated Terms and Conditions
1. If more than 5% orders are cancelled or rejected due to quality or delay in dispatch, seller will have to pay penalty of Rs 200 for each canceled order.
2. Indian Art hub has all rights to disable seller account.
Online payment will be done within 15 to 20 days.
COD Payment will be done between 20 to 30 days, as released by 3rd party.
For any query Support please free to call 09870295348, 09819266419 , Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org